A Special Friend Tweety

Her BFF Diane surprising her on her birthday.

On the first day of school in sixth grade at Sunnyside School I met Tweety. That was a nickname she had. From that day on we have been friends. Our paths went separate ways, we lived in different places, but when we both retired at the same time we both ended up back in Kellogg. 

Tweety is away from home recovering from surgery. I look forward to the day we can laugh until we can't stop again. I spent some time remembering many fun memories this evening. I can't wait for her to read this post. I love ya girl.

Chris hosted a special birthday party with a special guest Diane.
                                                We hope to celebrate her birthday again soon.
We will miss her at our book club this week.
I am ready to recreate this photo on my front porch. We both love decorating for fall.

This was a really fun craft day at Tweety's house.
;
Teresa and I are ready for another Craft Hag day.

My dog Riley can't wait for her to visit again.













































Comments