It's Raining, It's Pouring!


 After all the hot, dry weather and smoky skies it was such a treat to have rain this evening. I loved the sound and smell of the rain. I even enjoyed getting soaked as I ran to my car. What I didn't like was the sound of thunder and the sight of lightning

When I got home I dried off, grabbed a blanket, and sat and listened to the rain. It has been a long time since I enjoyed a good rainstorm. I started remembering what I love to do during a rainstorm.


Like a child I love to jump through puddles with rain boots while holding a polka dot umbrella.

In a rainstorm I love a hot cup of strong coffee, soft music, a good book, Riley, me, and a soft blanket in a chair in the She Shed.

I always love to walk on an ocean beach in a rainstorm.


I loved to take my first selfie with my sweetie while getting soaked with those grocery store rain ponchos.

While camping I loved sitting inside the RV, listening to the rain on the roof while playing Phase 10 and drinking red beers.

What do you like to do during a rainstorm?


 

.


Comments