Summer Play List 2


 Last week I wrote a post about songs that brought back memories of summers past. Thanks to my readers, I have a second list of suggestions. It was so hard to just choose ten. Here is list 2:

"Hot Fun in the Summertime" by Sly and the Family Stone

"Groovin" by The Rascals

" In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry

"In the Year 2525"  by Zager and Evans

"Even the Nights Are Better" by Air Supply

"This Magic Moment" by Jay and the Americans

"Under the Boardwalk" by The Drifters

"With a Little Help From My Friends" by The Beatles

"Brandy, You're a Fine Girl", by Looking Glass

"You've Got a Friend" James Taylor

and the one they always played on KWAL....

"Rock the Boat" by The Hues Corporation

Here is my first list: https://gatheringaroundthetable.blogspot.com/2021/07/summer-play-list.html



Comments