The Shed Notebook: Photography Review


Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the pictures I have stored. I have never done a good job at labeling pictures, but at least I named folders and they are listed in chronological order. Another goal of mine is to go through and remove pictures I don't need. If I have taken five shots of the same subject, I don't often go back and remove the ones that weren't good. Sigh. That is why I am overwhelmed.
But, another fine way of procrastinating is to just look at all the photos today and enjoy them. Here are some favorites I chose to share. The one above was taken when my brother and I took a tour of the Portland Rose Gardens. Yes, it was raining. I loved this because the couple weren't bothered by the rain. They were embracing the beauty of the flowers anyway.

This is the end of our driveway at Martin Creek in winter. I loved catching the late afternoon light in the winter.
I love this picture because I actually had enough sunflowers I raised myself to arrange a bouquet. Sunflowers in a vase light up the room.
Another favorite spot at Martin Creek wss our pond. I love the red leaves of the maple tree in autumn,

Comments