Ten Things I Could Do When I Can't Garden

 

Ready for a road trip

The weather is cold. A few days ago there was snow. I can't dig in the soil yet. What can I do instead?

Ten Things I Could Do When I Can't Garden

1.Thumb through my collection of old garden magazines and plan a new low-maintenance garden.

2. Clean the fireplace.

3. Try to locate the slip of paper that had the list of lilies I planted last October.

4. Think about organizing the garage... the key word is think.

5. Browse paint colors at the hardware store. You always need paint samples laying around.

6. Take a friend/sister/Riley road trip.

7. Think about washing the windows.

8. Binge watch every show someone has recommended to me (I think the list is about twenty shows).

9. While I am binging I can organize every pet record belonging to every pet I have ever owned and figure out what to keep and what to throw away.

10. Grab a blanket, pillows, lights, books, coffee, and Riley and go to a blanket fort until spring really comes.





Comments