Summer Play List

Because of  the wildfire smoke I am staying inside today. While working around the house, writing, and reading I have been listening to summer playlists on Amazon Music. I don't know about you, but when I hear certain summer songs they take me right back to a place, an event, a person, or a memory.

It is difficult to narrow down a list to ten. Maybe I will do a few summer play lists in the next few months. What songs would be on your summer play list? Here are mind in no particular order. I did add a video for the last one because it reminded me of summers in my youth.

" A Summer Song" Chad and Jeremy

" See You in September" The Happenings

" Summer Breeze" Seals and Croft

"Walking on Sunshine" Katrina and the Waves

"Windy" The Association

"Saturday in the Park" Chicago

"Wouldn't It Be Nice" Beach Boys

"We've Only Just Begun" Carpenters

"The Power of Love" Huey Lewis and the News

"Lazy Day" by Spanky and Our Gang



Comments