The Shed Notebook: Procrastination Expert

Remember the basement project I talked about yesterday? The project I wanted to complete today?
It just didn't get done. The illustration above was not done by me, but a few of the examples could be true.
I think a nap sounded nice. The cats and dogs all needed my love. I had to go next door to visit my brother to make sure he was alive and well. I couldn't leave my competitors on Words With Friends and Trivia Crack waiting for me all day. Oh... and then I needed to read the paper, browse through a new catalog, and read the grocery ads. Just when I was about to head down the basement I just knew I would feel better after a nap. Then I had to find a missing document and navigate the Social Security website . (Feel my pain?) Guess what? Then it was time to think about dinner, then do the dishes, then feed the cats, then write a blog post. Sigh. I did just check though. No crisis. It is all still waiting for me in the basement.
If you need any tips on procrastination I think I have reached expert level. Just ask away.

Comments