Remember December: Favorite Images


My brother has arrived at our childhood home and is helping our mother prepare for the Christmas holiday. As he describes the preparing of food, decorating of the tree, and all the busyness that goes on at 516 W. Cameron, it reminded me of images I have collected of holidays in the past. He texted me to reassure me that this favorite ornament of ours has been placed on the tree for one more year.



 I love this image of my sister preparing a holiday dinner at her house. Below is a priceless image of brother Bill with his dear dog Snug looking through the window at Mom's house. The last image depicts a favorite ornament of mine I place on the tree each year. Christmas is full of images that remind me of times back in childhood, and better times in adulthood.

Comments