Three Simple Pleasures: Ornament from Friend, Ornament from Family, Ornament for Inspiration


1.  I use a red and white theme on my Christmas tree in the garden room.  One exception is this beautiful green beaded ornament made by my friend Cheryl. The kids in Native Studies were making them one year. I loved the ornaments and was thrilled when she surprised me with one she had made herself.


 2. Another exception to the red and white theme is this pink stocking with glitter made by my niece the Princess when she was three years old.


3. About five years ago I received a handmade red and white ornament from a family friend Sally that inspired me to begin the red and white theme with the Christmas tree.It has been fun to collect ornaments in red and white. The colors are cheerful and just say "Merry Christmas".

Comments