8.01.2009

Surrounded by Beauty at Patti's Kitchen

I love eating at Patti's Kitchen in Moscow, Idaho. Not only is the Mexican food delicious, but the surrounding are full of beauty. I love studying how other gardeners create container gardens. I know next year I will be using sweet potato vine. She has highlighted one container with chartreuse green and added purple sweet potato vine to another.The water feature provides a break from the heat as the cool water spills over the top of the urn.These containers again show how bright combinations of colors can work well for containers.

2 comments :

  1. Pretty pretty pretty, but wasn't ya just gagged to dead head the tub of plants in that last photo lol

    I know when Ive been out and about, well not this year obviously, still aint out and about, but last year, Im murder when out, I automatically start dead heading in garden centres and round friends gardens LOL

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. surrounded by color this and the trumpet - hold fast it's a treasure for months to come sandy

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016