Surrounded by Beauty at Patti's Kitchen

I love eating at Patti's Kitchen in Moscow, Idaho. Not only is the Mexican food delicious, but the surrounding are full of beauty. I love studying how other gardeners create container gardens. I know next year I will be using sweet potato vine. She has highlighted one container with chartreuse green and added purple sweet potato vine to another.The water feature provides a break from the heat as the cool water spills over the top of the urn.These containers again show how bright combinations of colors can work well for containers.

Comments

  1. Pretty pretty pretty, but wasn't ya just gagged to dead head the tub of plants in that last photo lol

    I know when Ive been out and about, well not this year obviously, still aint out and about, but last year, Im murder when out, I automatically start dead heading in garden centres and round friends gardens LOL

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. surrounded by color this and the trumpet - hold fast it's a treasure for months to come sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!