7.17.2010

The Beauty of the Vegetable Garden

I usually spend so much time looking for the perfect flowers to photograph that I sometimes ignore the vegetable garden.
 
JEJ is in charge of the vegetables, but today as he was out there weeding I decided to meander around and capture the colors and textures of the vegetable garden.
Dill creates a beauty that stands alone.
The grapes are showing there tiny green clusters.
A lone shirley poppy popped up among the onions.
This hollyhock comes up every year near the beans and the tomatoes are showing their lovely yellow blooms.

2 comments :

  1. LOVEly! especially the dill...

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably took twenty-five pictures of the dill in different kinds of light.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016