The Meaning of the Mystery Cardinal


Wednesday I arrived home after an appointment and had this beautiful cardinal sitting on my porch. I have no idea who put it there. After I posted the picture this is what a friend shared with me:

 'A cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, it means they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them. They also make an appearance during times of celebration as well as despair to let you know they will always be with you."

I have needed him and missed him all week. Now I have a beautiful cardinal to comfort me.

Comments

  1. When I went to Tennessee back in the spring of 2019 I saw 2 cardinals. It made me think of my Mom and my dog Maggie that had passed. What a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!