Update on Embracing Autumn

 I did a post titled "Embracing Autumn on September 13th. I created a list of things that help me embrace autumn. You can find that post here: 

https://gatheringaroundthetable.blogspot.com/2021/09/things-to-do-to-embrace-autumn.html

I revisited that post today to see how I was doing and to remind me of what elseI want to do to embrace autumn. 


I have taken photos at the cemetery, but not up the river yet.


I have captured photos of autumn sunsets.


I have eaten a caramel apple. Actually more than one! The best way for me to eat a caramel apple is with slices and caramel.


I have lit my favorite Sweater Weather candle numerous times.

I have made chili in the crockpot.


I have put mums on the porch and the window box.


I still have a few more items on the original list to enjoy, but there are many days of autumn left. Other things I have done to embrace autumn include building a fire in the fire pit outside, taking pictures of fallen leaves, and enjoying brisk walks with Riley. 

How are you embraced autumn?


Comments