Embracing Autumn


I don't have bucket lists, but this year I decided to slow down and embrace my favorite season of the year. Some years December hits and realize I didn't even make a pumpkin pie! Here are the ways I am going to embrace autumn this year:


Drive to the cemetery, drive up the river, and walk the bike trail to take autumn leaf pictures.

Bake a pumpkin pie and serve it for Family Dinner.


Capture photos of autumn sunsets.

Eat a caramel apple.


Snuggle in a warm sweater while reading a book and sipping strong coffee in front of the fireplace.

Light my Sweater Weather candle. (my favorite fall scent from Bath and Body Works)


Build a fire in the fire pit, sit and warm up while drinking hot apple cider.

Mix up a pitcher of autumn sangria to share with friends.


Pick apples, then make autumn apple bread and cake.

Make chili in the slow cooker.


Put mums on the porch and the window box.

Feed the mourning doves.

Count my blessings.

This list is a start. What do you love to do in autumn?





Comments