Good-Bye Summer

Today is the last day of summer. It was a summer of hot temperatures, wild fires, and weird weather for gardening. It was my first summer without Everett, but creating his memory garden provided me comfort. It was a season of supportive friends, difficult times for some family members and friends, lots of quality time with Riley and the cats, and lots of fun Family Dinners. I created bouquets, filled the backyard with lights,and spent quality time with my siblings, Now,on to autumn. Here are some of my favorite images of the summer of 2021. Good-bye summer.


Sunflowers were late at blooming, but it was worth it.



I moved most of my containers to the deck during the heat wave.
summer bouquet

sibling outing





The lilies thrived in the heat.

outdoor lights



Everett's memory garden at the beginning.





Comments