Time to Retreat


Last Christmas I received an amazing gift from my brother. It was a certificate that awarded me a night and two meals to a place of my choice for a retreat. I am going to use it the next three days. 
I found a vacation rental off the beaten path in Montana close to Alberton. My co-pilot Riley and I are packing good food, beverages, a journal, books, art supplies, our favorite blankets, and dog treats.

"Retreat is the act of giving up and withdrawing or a time away in a quiet and secluded place where you can relax.
A place affording peace, quiet, privacy, or security."




Comments

  1. It has been a long time since I posted here, but Starr's passing reminded e f how we use to read and comment on our posts. Starr is the one who talked me into blogging, and I will and do miss him. Hope you and your sister are well. I miss the good old days,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!