Random Facts About Me


Here are some random facts about me. I don't think I am a mysterious person,but there may be random facts others may not know.

When I feel stressed, I organize my calendar. I don't have that many events on my calendar these days, but it makes me feel grounded to have everything in the little squares on my paper calendar and phone calendar.

I love polka dot everything. I love polka dot socks, blouses, bags, and decor for the garden. It always cheers me up.

I can't kill slugs. I just move them to safety if they are causing damage in the garden.


When I get ready to paint rooms in the house I have a terrible time making a decision on color. Everett always knew he wouldn't be painting for at least three weeks, because it always took me about that long to decide.

I love to shop for greeting cards and I love to mail them to friends and family.

I have never mastered the perfect way to get ice cubes out of a tray without spraining my wrist, cracking the tray, or spilling half of them on the floor.


When fall comes and the nights get cooler I love to buy warm socks. I don't need them, but I find comfort in having a drawer full of warm socks.

I never take time to delete pictures off of Google Photos. I might have five copies of the same picture and I just leave it . I have blurry pictures and just plain bad pictures. They are all still there. I think I see a big project in the future.

I always forget to drink water. Always. I think I need to set a goal for my healthier self!






 

Comments