Six Ways to Feel Instantly Happy


The week has been marred by wildfire smoke, hot temperatures, and dry air. 
It is time to find instant happiness. Here are my tips for instant happiness on this last Friday in July:

1. Cuddle with your dog. My dog Riley can bring me happiness just by looking at me. He is so lovable and brings me joy every single day. If you don't have a dog, go visit a friend that has one!

2. Pick a bouquet of flowers. I am instantly happy when I have a bouquet sitting on the table. If you can't pick a bouquet, check out the flowers in the grocery store.

3. Find a good book, good coffee, and a comfortable spot and read. 


4. Walk through a flower garden. I am blessed to have my own flower garden to walk through every day. Visit a friend with a flower garden or find a park with flowers. Instant happiness!

5. Talk to a friend. 

6. Bring people together for a meal. Enjoying food, drink, and good conversation is certainly a recipe for instant happiness.

What makes you instantly happy?

Comments