Little Known Facts About Me

Since I took a break from blogging I thought I would share a bit about myself today. People that have read my blog in the past know I love flower gardening, reading books, my pets, photography, and my family and friends. Today I am sharing little known facts about myself.  You may already know some of these. Let's see:


1. As an adult I cannot remember phone numbers. I can recite our family phone number from childhood, but stumble when someone asks me my own number.

2. I drive around and make myself late for an event rather than parallel park.

3,  I am impatient with untangling cords, strings of lights, wind chimes, and hoses.

4.  I have always hated to back up a car. Even with my fancy screen on my car now, I still hate to back up. Perhaps it is because I have hit a few things while backing up.

5. I cannot go grocery shopping without a list. First I make a random list of what I need. Then I make a organized list in the order of the store. Somehow last week I still managed to forget napkins, paper towels, and paper plates. Go figure.


6. I love photography, but I don't do well taking pictures of people. I love to capture images of flowers, landscapes, my pets, and sunsets. I don't do as well with people.

7. I don't care for kale, raw onions, hot peppers, arugula, pepper, and vinegar and salt potato chips.

8. Even though I am a dog lover, I get anxious around strange dogs.

9. I have never been able to grow delphinians, lupins, or butterfly bushes.

10. I hate good-byes.

My dog Riley and his buddies.



Comments

  1. I am still afraid of the dark.
    After 31 years away from the classroom, I still miss teaching.
    I love pilates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not afraid of the dark, of still hate heights. I think teaching always stays in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!