Top Ten Things I Have Learned During Covid-19


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I like to look for the silver lining in difficult situations. Here we go:

Top Ten Things I Have Learned During Covid-19

10. Home is where the heart is.
9.  A mask can cover chapped lips, dark circles under eyes, and unwanted hair.
8.  Dark roots are trending now.
7.  Stockpiled Bath and Body Works antibacterial soap is my new best friend.
6.  I have figured out 786 ways to used canned chicken.
5.  The best stress relievers this month have been Strawberry Twizzlers, red beer, and runs with Riley.
4,  I have learned that Zoom is not just a hot cereal I ate as a child.
3.  Positive cards and notes in the mail boost my spirits more than ever.
2.  It is okay to be nonproductive day after day.
and the number one thing I have learned during Covid-19
1.   I finally learned how to spell quarantine.



Comments