The Shed Notebook: The Remodel Corner

A remodel on our house began three and a half weeks ago. Between the demo, mudding, beam additions, bathroom tiling, and lots of banging I have kept myself in a corner of our front bedroom (soon to become part of the living room). As things get moved, items arrive to use for the decor makeover, and places get scarce to store stuff, my space is getting closer and closer. I decided today I better reorganize or I will find myself unable to get out of my little corner of the world. The whole remodel process has been quite an undertaking, and I have learned more than I will ever need to know about grouting, tiling, mudding, taking down walls, losing tools, bowed bathroom floors, choosing paints, finding towel hooks, and how to manage dust.
I am looking forward now to the light at the end of tunnel. That soon-be-completed new shower is calling me!!

Comments