Joy


The songs of the holiday season has always been a big part of the memories I hold dear of Christmas. I remember hearing songs on Christmas specials at a very young age. Our first record albums contained Christmas songs. Until I was an adult, most of my experiences with holiday music had been listening to classical or traditional songs.

Then I discovered the album December by George Winston. I believe my brother introduced me to this album. First owning the cassette tape, then moving on to a CD, the arrangements by George Winston take me back to decorating my first home in Kennewick, driving through the snow to arrive to Kellogg for Christmas, and songs I could play in the background at school.


I really love songs from all the albums, but since joy became of them of my recent photos, here is Joy. Enjoy.


Comments