I Love My Nieces to Pieces!

Kiki Aru, Z2, and The Princess

After arriving home today I reflected on my fantastic trip and revisited all the photos I had downloaded on the trip. Reviewing these pictures reminded me how much fun I had with my nieces. They are funny, talented, smart, good at texting, and great models when I have my camera ready! They are always up for a game of Apples to Apples, Scattergories, or Jeopardy on television. They can take any simple event and turn it into something that makes me laugh so hard I choke on my Diet Coke.Yes, I love my nieces to pieces.

Comments

  1. Awww... what a great post. They are all absolutely beautiful!! I'm glad they make you so happy and you had such a good time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful girls! I'm sure a wonderful, memory-making, time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, wonderful time was had by all. I just hope as they continue to grow up we remain close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie Bishop22.8.09

    What a neat post. They are certainly beautiful girls. How lucky they are to have a special Aunt like you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!