6.18.2011

Weed Barrier Up! Before and After the Project

Last week I did a post about our best solution for weed behind our deck. You can find it here.Today the new weed barrier is done thanks to the hard work by JEJ. Our solution was to  move  the fence forward so the weeds were out of sight out of mind. I don't have to look at this anymore:
The section of the yard looked like this earlier in the week:
Now it looks like this:
 We resued the same pickets that were used when we found them. JEJ added some beautiful blue paint so it was an inexpensive project, but I can't put a dollar sign on JEJ's labor. He is priceless.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016