10.01.2008

Reflections on Ponds in the Fall

Trees take on a whole new look when they are reflected in the smooth surface of a small pond.
The sun was in the right position so I wanted to see what I would catch in a photo image of the newly cleaned pond. I was surprised at the reflections I caught.

In the pond behind the house, the trees haven't grown as tall yet. The sun and clouds create a whole different reflection here. I think the reflections confuse the cats a bit, but none of our feline friends have tried to catch a bird in the tree in the reflection in the pond yet!

3 comments :

  1. Hi,
    These pictures are wonderful. Natures are looking very beautiful in pictures. The sun, clouds, trees and pond are creating a whole different reflection.

    ===================================
    Megha
    look4ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love picture of the cat and your remark that it has not been fooled by the reflection, yet.Too many times we humans fall for a false refection and try to catch something that is not there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat; he looks so regal and otherworldly; so clean and pure. Splendid pics as usual... have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016