Thankful, Grateful, Blessed #1

Throughout  the whole year I pause and take time to be thankful, grateful, and blessed. November is a perfect month to share things that surround me that make me thankful, grateful, and blessed. I am a little late into November, but I will catch up.

Today I am thankful for my digital camera and the camera on my phone. I was revisiting photos from the last ten years today as I prepared to order some prints and create some gifts. I am thankful that all my photos are intact in one place,  I am thankful that they are in chronological order so I can easily find a photo based on the time of year I took it. I am also thankful that I have remembered to capture so many images with both cameras.

Photos tell the story of your life. They capture moments, vivid images, those special places, and important people and they are in a cloud, on a back up drive, on my phone, and on my computer so I can revisit them over and over.  For that I am thankful.

This is one of my favorite quotes by a favorite photographer of mine :
“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.”
― Ansel Adams
There it is... everything I love brought together with photography. Here are a few of my recent favorite photos.





Comments