The Shed Notebook: Bathroom Decor Overload



The bathroom remodel will start in about four weeks, which means Shawn wants to begin ordering materials soon . EEEKKK! Now I have pinned pictures on Pineterest, made an idea book on Houzz, and bookmarked items on Lowes, Home Depot, Amazon, and Better Homes and Gardens web sites. That doesn't mean I am ready. I continue to change my mind about certain things like colors, tiles, faucets, and shelving. Soon I am just going to have to make some important decisions.Houzz alone has 1,366,386 photos of bathrooms. That is way too many to process.
JEJ just keeps saying, "whatever makes you happy makes me happy." So much for a second opinion. Considering this is the smallest room in the house, I don't know what I am fussing so much. I know why. I sit in there many times a day! Okay, back to the ideas. I need to narrow things way down today.
I have to wonder if I had the walls painted in yellow and orange stripes if JEJ would be happy. We will never know.


Comments