Sibling Photo Assignment #3: Red, White, and Blue

I once again gave the Sibling Photo Assignment for this week: Three Color Challenge. Consider the colors red, white, and blue. Construct a photo series using these three colors alone or combined in honor of our nation's birthday. Patriotic pictures are not a requirement. Keep your eyes open and your camera ready for red, white, and blue in any way you see pleasing to the eye. Please post by July 4th. 

As I wandered around the gardens today looking at flowers I also thought about bouquets. It had been a long time since I had arranged flowers in a vase. When I planted flowers this year I chose red and white as two colors I wanted to use quite a bit because of the color of the house. It was easy to find a combination of photos that captured the three colors and I got to practice most of the time in manual setting. You can see brother Bill's assignment here.  I will add my sister's when it is posted. 

 First I captured images of flowers outside in red and white.
Geraniums


Petunias

Fourth of July Rose
red petunia
 Then I added blue to the mix with a vase. Here are some inside photos.






Comments