Oh Canada!





 I am not much of an international traveler, but Canada is very close to where I live. Traveling this week with my siblings to Nelson, B.C. and the area around it reminded me that I need to travel more often to Canada. Above is the courthouse in Nelson, B.C.
It is a beautiful country. Our annual sibling trip with my brother Bill and sister Carol included a stop at Salmo on the way to Nelson, a ferry ride to Crawford Bay, a drive up to Kalso and Ainsworth Hot Springs, and lots of walking, touring, eating, laughing, and photo taking.

I love the houses in Nelson. Beautiful colors and designs.
 Our last stop in Nelson was at this bakery. The food, service, and atmosphere was the best. Here we are posing at the end of our sibling trip.

Comments

  1. Looks like you all had such a great time! I'm hoping to visit Canada next summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!