365 Project... Two Years Later

For the last two years I have participated in the online 365 Project. You post a photo a day. There are themes you can use, or you can just do your own thing. I did my own thing and posted a picture a day for two calendar years. I have decided to try other things online this year with my photos, so I reviewed all those photos this evening and chose my top ten. That was really difficult. I tried to choose them based just on the photo, not the subject or memories attached to them. One is at the top of the post. I was working on still life photos and used the orchid and the bowl. I entered it in an art show the spring of 2011.
This was called "Stark Landscape". I experimented with my Nostalgia setting on my camera down by the lake.
The Orofino, Idaho cemetary has a beautiful flag display Memorial Day week-end. I was there in 2011 to celebrate my aunt's 90th birthday. My brother and I stopped to do a photo walk.
I caught these swans at a park in Walla Walla the summer of 2011.
While camping Labor Day Week-end 2011 this was Annie, our springer spaniel posing.
The Columbia River by Vantage, Washington in the fall of 2011
I don't often take people photos, but who could resist my siblings while watching the eagles on Coeur d' Alene Lake?
I called this photo "Perfect Timing". It was taken in November 2012 from my back yard facing Lake Roosevelt.
When leaving our week-end rental cottage at Mazama in November 2012 I spotted this leaf.
Also taken in November I loved this photo of my reading angel in the wedding garden.
It was fun to review all the photos. Having a collection like this is a bit like a diary. It reminded me of images, moments, people, and events dear to my heart.


Comments