Beginnings: Hidden Beauty



Today I was dreading driving over a mountain pass to the other side of the county to serve on jury duty. I don't drive Sherman Pass much in the winter. It is the highest pass in our state and it usually has more snow that what we have below. Forturnately today the road was bare and the sky was clear. I managed to capture some photos at a few stops as I was reaching the top of the summit. Today was a reminder that even if you are in a place you dread, or on a road that might be unsafe, there is always beauty. Sometimes the beauty is hidden under the clouds, the fog, or the trees. I was glad I captured these photos on the way to Repulic. I wasn't chosen for the jury and headed home. I was pleased I had taken the photos at the start of the day. The middle of the day was shrouded in fog.




 


Comments