Learning What I Love


The things we learn by heart are those that stay with us long after they were first learned. What was the first poem you learned by heart? Can you remember learning the alphabet, a Bible verse, or perhaps the days of the week.? Though life is hectic I want to learn more about what I love. This blog will be my way of chronicling the learning.


“Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle, and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air? Could it be, even for elderly people, that this was life?--startling, unexpected, unknown?” 
― Virginia WoolfTo the Lighthouse


 


Comments

  1. Looking forward to coming along with you on this new blogging adventure, Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy Woolum20.9.11

    Thanks Linda.... welcome! You inspired me when you retooled your blog with a new name and set up. Now if I can just get that book finished... my next goal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!