In A Word: Spring

 Spring has danced around me all week. I realize on the calendar it was the first day of spring, but we had freezing weather, sunshine, rain, freezing weather again, and gray, cloudy skies. This is typical of spring, but I always forget until spring rolls around again how much I love sunny days. I was a bit surprised to discover that it was warm enough to produce a few garden signs of spring this week. First I saw the primrose,

then some crocus,
a hyacinth ready to bloom,

 Shelby playing with her gear again,
 and a cat climbing a tree. Cats seem to do that more in spring.. I think they believe the birds will be there!

Comments

  1. Oh, I want to see such pretty flora on our forest floor but the snow and ice still lie think but your pictures made me smile and hopeful! Very nice and comforting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!