Blog Anniversary #4

On February 17, 2007 I did my first post on this blog. I created a post about the four seasons of the Inland Empire. After that first post I never looked back. I have now posted 1,451 posts and the posts  have varied from memoir pieces, recipes, sibling assignments, photos, gardening tips, poetry, life around our place, road trips around northeastern Washington state,our pets, family, and lots of lots of bouquets. Here are some favorite photos.
Kit right after he arrived to our house.
ice on the greenhouse window
plant starts in the greenhouse window

Comments

  1. Congratulations on four inspiring years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How quickly time flies! Congratulations on your four blog years - always a pleasure to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!