A Week-End to Remember

As I gathered with my siblings, husband,extended family and friends in my hometown of Kellogg this week-end we shared special moments as we honored my mother's 80th birthday. We created lifetime memories filled with laughter, good food, shopping, dinner out, breakfast out, inside jokes, photo sessions, coffee,a few mishaps, friends, photo albums, the January thaw of 2011, board games, Mom's special drink, late nights, early mornings, and so much more. Here are a few images....
a place of honor for Mom
 
the siblings RP and SVG as we rest a moment before the celebration
Mom arrives
old friends
family entertainment
 The dessert bar of angel food cake and toppings... Mom's favorite.
 Breakfast today with RP contemplating the menu...
good food...


Comments

  1. Beautiful... I'm so happy for all of you. You've created such precious memories. The photos are wonderful. All that's missing are the sounds of music and laughter, but I could almost hear those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing! 'Best to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fank you for sharing this special time.. it warmed the cockles of me heart..

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!