The Sketchbook Project

I can't even remember how I first learned of The Sketchbook Project. I am now for 2011and my moleskin sketchbook arrived today. There are only two rules. The book must be used in some way - no sending back an empty book or a completely different book! Second, the sketchbook must stay within its original dimensions. A barcode is already attached and in January it will become part of the Brooklyn Library system and will travel around on a tour. My theme is "In five minutes..." I have lots of ideas bouncing around in my head of what I will do the the sketchbook. I am eager to begin. If you are interested in this project you can find more information here. The dealine for signing up is October 31st. I will post periodically what I am creating in my own sketchbook.

Comments