The Gardens of the Woolum Women

It was a joy to spend time recently at the homes of my mother and sister. I think everyone in our family has been bitten by the gardening bug in some way. It was a lovely tour of Silver Valley Girl's yard in the cool morning sun.
Her front bed is just growing so well!
 Her vegetables are doing just as well. I love her new roses and
this clamatis bloom that  popped up through the Japanese Maple.
She stopped to pose for me by the front. I also loved the deep colors of the Oregon grapes.
 Next I traveled around Mom's yard. 
Mom has no trouble like I do growing Russian Sage.
 Her flower bed in the front may cover the window if frost doesn't come soon!
 I love how her vegetables look this time of year also. The dill is drying ready to be put in pickle jars. The deck is surrounded by beautiful annuals.

Comments