Winter Weather: A Best Guess


"When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure. "  -Alice Hoffman

 Is winter as we have known it gone from the inland empire? Are we going to need all those wool socks, heavy boots, and warm sweaters? Some days recently have seemed more like early March. The parking lot at school today was full of mud and puddles vs. ice and snow banks. We haven't even had a snow bank in weeks. TIme will tell. February may bring more snow that any of the months so far this winter or crocus may be popping up in five weeks.  I put the collage together to  remind me there was a small snowy winter somewhere between the first of December and the end of January. I wish I would have captured more pictures!

Comments

  1. so polar opposite from last year ---

    I lost my warm coat over the holidays and hardly have missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!