Best Images at Sunrise





Between the ice and snow yesterday morning the sun made a spectacular entrance above the mountain. JEJ caught these photos after I left home. The sky was brilliant as I drove to school also, but I had to concentrate more on driving. Enjoy his series of images.

“The grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never dried all at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising. Eternal sunrise, eternal dawn and gloaming, on sea and continents and islands, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls.”- John Muir


Comments

  1. Beautiful skies. My little place sits among several tall old pines which block much of the sky, so I miss seeing much of the first beauty. Thanks for sharing these glorious shots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!