1.10.2010

Best Birthday For This Year!


How can you ever pick a best birthday? Each year something special occurs to make that birthday a special one. Yesterday mine was awesome. I got to start the day with my teacher group at GU and had Foster broaden my thinking once again about what I do each day in the classroom. 

An early Chinese dinner in Kellogg was enjoyed by all as we laughed and conversed and experienced a variety of traditional dishes. At 7:00 we attended the play " I Do I Do" at the 6th St. Theater in Wallace. Silver Valley Girl and her husband were the two actors that carried the whole play with grace, ease, humor, beautiful singing, and tears. ( more on the play on another post)



The evening wrapped up with blowing out of candles, singing, opening of presents, and a nightcap and conversation with my Mom late into the night. I am just glad Mom and I were able to stay up so late. Thanks to all of you that birthday wishes. You made my day very special.

3 comments :

  1. It sounds like your birthday was perfect! The best part --- would be being able to stay up late and visit with mom. :D

    I love your new page template. It represents January with hope for February so well!

    Enjoy a great year ahead!
    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    I'm late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. terribly late, too! but I wish you the best possible year to follow!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016