Over the River and Through the Wood To Home We Will Go


This Thanksgiving I am thankful for the place I call home. We always love to go over the river and through the woods to Mom's house for Thanksgiving, but this year we are choosing to stay home. I am in need of a rest. I have projects that have piled up. JEJ and I want to spend quality time together. I have books to read and writing to do. I look forward to a quiet, peaceful Thanksgiving. We will have a full house for a our Thanksgiving feast that includes two dogs, five cats, and a rabbit. I am sure I will do some photohunting also! I can't wait!

Comments

  1. We are going to miss you, but I'm glad you get some down time, and time to enjoy being with JEJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving. I enjoyed my quiet one this year. It was nice just to put my feet up, laugh with my husband and boys, and relax!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!