Happy Birthday Cousin Cyndi


Today is the birthday of my cousin Cyndi. We have recently been reconnected on Facebook and learned that we have quite a bit in common. I don't think I was present when the picture above was taken, but I loved looking at this picture and others of Cyndi after she was born. She was the first second cousin I had ever known. For some reason I thought this picture were taken at Moscow at Aunt May's, but Mom thinks it was taken in Orofino.
Wherever it was taken she brought joy to all our lives. Have a very happy birthday Cyndi!

Comments

  1. Hi Cuz,

    Nice post!

    I think the Cyndi picture was taken in Moscow, too. I don't recognize the houses in the background as any Orofino relatives' homes.

    Cousin Lura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!