Cornucopia Lily




 When I wander around outside I never know which cat I am going to find where. Saturday was no exception.


One minute Lily was in the driveway, the next she was getting away from the dogs by running up the ramp to the cat door. She stopped to consider her next move.


Lily must have been in a happy harvest mood.  She just seemed to belong with the cornucopia. She couldn't decide if she liked the regal front pose or the casual side pose the best. Nevertheless, I got in the Thanksgiving spirit just taking the photos!

She had enough of that posing and decided to wait until the dogs found another activity. The dogs love Lily and would never hurt her, but their idea of playing doesn't always catch her fancy!

Comments

  1. such a pretty kitty. looks like she is enjoying the lovely day~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!