6.11.2009

Lessons Learned from My Eighth Grade Class

We celebrated a special event at my school last night. The 8th Grade Celebration was held to honor those students moving on to high school. With a room full of proud families and staff the students went out in style! I have had these students for three years so it was a bit bittersweet for me as we gave honors, goofy awards and tributes to the parents. As a gift to them I compiled the following photo essay. With their permission I present Lessons I Have Learned From the Class of 2013. ( note: Since my school district is very small my students don't really leave, but just go to high school. Next year I will be teaching a high school class and will have the privilege of teaching many of them again.
video

3 comments :

  1. Im pretending Im sitting on your back porch on one of those chairs just breathing in that wonderful view....... :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with MT. Beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this video! What a wonderful tribute to your kids. I'm sure they greatly appreciated it...and you too. I'll bet you're a fun teacher :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016