Early Evening Garden Tour: Friday Photo Special

It was a long, tiring week. When I was finally able to pack up and leave my classroom today I remembered that the first thing I was going to do when I arrived home was to tour the garden with camera in hand. It was well worth the trip. I could feel my body relaxing and my mind losing it's busyness as I looked at more flowers and snapped more pictures. Join me for a tour. No, it didn't snow again. These are the petals off the flowering plum after some wind and rain. They make a lovely top dressing for the emerging hostas. In the fall I got a bunch of tulips on sale that JEJ just stuck places. Now we are finding them. Today this tulip was my new favorite. The radishes are coming up nicely in the vegetable garden. I think shades of green and pink are a nice combination in any garden. I hope you enjoyed the tour.

Comments

  1. Continued amazingly great photos! Great shot of the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful...... all the tuplips over here have well and truely finished a few weeks ago now....

    I love that orangey tulip...... I only do yellow or orange plants in the spring lol... I have this thing about not having those 2 colours in the summer lol..... and me and me matie yesterday was laffing about it as we was looking at plants yesterday at Mount Folly nursery....

    And get this...... usually me hanging baskets are full of reds and blues cos I LOVE red and blue plants..... but this year.......*hard to say*...... they are mostly 'pinks' and purples and lavendar colours....... OH MY GOODNESS...... whats that about lol

    And my matie even commented on it to yesterday lmfao.....

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out InlandEmpireGirl..... I dont think Starr is into cats and he might have it in his sights of for hunting lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mothers day dear you...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. like a little plum blossom blizzard....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!