The Brillante Award

Thanks so much I Beati for this award. Yesterday I think I could have awarded it to my niece Z2 for her brilliant pictures taken around my place. I want to give this award right back at you today I Beati.
I Beati's blog is a place that makes you laugh, think, appreciate beauty, and laugh some more. Her blog is a collection of pictures, thoughts of the day, jokes, personal stories, and she loves her critters as much as I do!! She focused on the blessings of the day whether the day is sunny or gloomy. You once again deserve this Brillante Award!! Visit her blog here.

Comments

  1. Hello, and thank you so very much for your kind words. I love the homey feel of your blog. And, yes, Sandy's blog is all that you say in your post. I can't help but enjoy each and every aspect of it!
    It was very nice meeting you. Have a wonderful day! Petra :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!