The 8 Meme

I found this meme on i beati's blog and thought I would give it a try. The above is created with Wordle.

The 8 Meme

Eight Books I Have Read Recently
1-Home to Holly Springs- Jan Karon
2-Her Last Death- Susanna Sonnenberg
3-Friday Night Knitting Club- Kate Jacobs
4-A Poetry Handbook-Mary Oliver
5-Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
6.-Lost and Found by Jacqeline Sheenan
7- Old Friends from Far Away by Natalie Goldberg
8- Killer Heat by Linda Fairstein

Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times
1. American President
2.Sound of Music
3. When Harry Met Sally
4.It' A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
5. Big
6.Muppet's Christmas Carol
7.The Way We Were
8.On Golden Pond

8- Eight Things I Have a Passion For
1-Flowers
2-Cooking and recipe collecting
3-Writing/Reading
4-Family
5-Poetry
6-Camping
7-Teaching
8-Photography

Eight things I say a lot
1. Really!
2. Ummmmm! That's Interesting
3. Amen
4. Have you made a good choice?
5. You're kidding!
6. Do I snore?
7 . I'm going to bed.
8. Do you want a treat?

Eight Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die
1- Learn to knit
2- Play the piano well
3- Go to Yellowstone National Park
4- Take my mom back for a trip to the Oregon coast
5- Bring all my friends from different places together for a retreat
6- Take a road trip through the back roads of the Pacific Northwest
7- Visit the Thousand Islands in New York
8- Take a workshop from a photographer to learn more about the craft

Comments

  1. I loved "Friday Night Knitting Club" and "Home to Holly Springs." Have you read the new book by the woman who wrote "Friday Night Knitting Club"? I enjoyed it... maybe not as much as "Friday Night Knitting Club," though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you'd like to take a photo workshop. May I recommend John and Barbara Gerlach? They are excellent nature photographers, very nice people, and they live in Idaho. I think their best educational workshops, though, are the ones they hold on the U.P. of Michigan in summer and fall, but they also do a snowmobile photo tour of Yellowstone, a horse backpacking Yellowstone photoo trip, and hummingbird photography in British Columbia. Their website is: http://www.gerlachnaturephoto.com/ and their very excellent nature photography instruction book is also available there, or from places like Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!