Spring Bouquet #4


Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a rose blooming here! Climbing Shot Silk! No iris yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! Are you finished with school yet? Tomorrow is commencement. Then I can breathe! Hope you can soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I like the soft focus on this. I looked back at the posts with a bouquet label, and love your cutting garden. I always try to have flowers to cut, too, but am not as organized at it as you are. (and I am away too often in summer so they get neglected.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful....... I do not know what I would do without flowers and plants in me life...... most other things I can live without..... but never those....

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!