A Mosaic of My Making

I saw this great meme over at Dog's Eye View and thought it looked like a fun way explore and share the photos on Flickr.
Here’s how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
d. Save and share your mosaic.


The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name? (Note: I don’t have a Flickr account -so I used the name of my blog )
If you give it a try, let me know. I'd love to see the photos you choose for your answers. The whole mosaic is created by beautiful photos on Flickr! See if you can figure out my answers to each question based on the photo. I was pleased how mine turned out once it was pieced together.

Comments

  1. Great photos - your choice of dessert looks yummy!

    Thanks for playing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do I have the technical prowess to do this ?/We'll see tomorrow.hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5.6.08

    Well I certainly know where you went to school now. I did a year-long project (which fell apart after about 8 months when I got really busy) taking pictures of the arboretum in that square. I'm really familiar with the view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was great.. enjoyed the meme from your point of view.. fantastic photo pics. I started to do this meme yesterday but couldn't figure out the mosaic.. I have it drafted and may post it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i beati: I hope you get the mosiac to work. It is really fun.
    sally: yes, University of Idaho grad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!