Gathering for Writing: A Perfect Setting

The participants in the writing retreat arrived today. We began our retreat with a short session, and were able to enjoy this lovely sunset as we gathered around the campfire.
People had some time to get acquainted and enjoy some relaxation before we begin our writing sessions tomorrow.

Our visiting writer is my brother Raymond Pert. He participates in the weekly sibling assignments and his blog can be found here. His car broke down this morning after he was halfway here. Finally he found a rental truck and was able to arrive in time to meet the group at the campfire. I look forward to a full day of writing and discussion tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Anonymous23.6.08

    What a lovely idea for a gathering! I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so envy those the ability to write... I would so love to be able to write....... the only writing I have ever been a little good at, is writing small childrens stories.....

    Looks like a gorgeous place for your retreat... and how lovely that MrP is also there.....

    Have fun..

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!